Developed a crush, EXTREMELY inconvenient! (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
well a girl signalled to me that she wanted to make out by grabbing me by the back of the neck and forcibly pushing her lips onto mine

however in a stroke of absolute brilliance, i still didn't read her intentions and she ended up banging some other guy that night

True story.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
well a girl signalled to me that she wanted to make out by grabbing me by the back of the neck and forcibly pushing her lips onto mine

however in a stroke of absolute brilliance, i still didn't read her intentions and she ended up banging some other guy that night

True story.

are you still in love with her?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
are you still in love with her?
umm no

turns out the guy she banged was her boyfriend

now i'm not sure if he was her boyfriend before she grabbed me and used me as a tool for her own selfish sexual gratification or not but... yeah

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
ohhhhh honey I feel you COMPLETELY <3

Your first situation worked out great! Maybe I should try it, but it's so scary because if I get butterflies when I see him, I WONDER what would happen if I spoke to him :( :(

Peoples both of us need some help!

Ooooh he's emo? Wow that's nice I'm goth haha. But I'm not too fond of goth guys for some reason. I love those innocent types of guys who are smart and yeah. Like the one I described. I have this weird thing of predicted what people are going to be like, and I can see right through him that he's so innocent and sweet!

I'm sure you have a chance with him! Be brae, unlike me. I'm really quiet, I DON't know how I'll manage this.
Lol yeah JBHIFI dude seems emo. I mean he has the hot hair. My mum is like to me "he has hair like you, you both have fringes and you both always seem to fix it the exact same way" :') He is so sweet tho :3
One day i was leaving and i hadnt bought anything and i was just about to walk out and he quickly said to me before i left to have a nice day and smiled. I didnt even look in his direction before that and i was walking out on the opposite side of the entrance that he was standing, but he made the effort to say that ^__^ it made my day :3
Im prob making things out to be bigger than they arw but stillllll aaaahhh [insert heart eyed emoji]

Hey, im super duper shy and quiet, i dont usually talk to people i dont know very well. The moment i messaged my crush on fb i was like WTF HAVE I DONE??!?! But ut all turned out awesome in the end :3 Im sure that you will be able to pluck up the courage to tslk to this guy :) if i could do it, you can too :) :)

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Oh I forgot to mention to you guys!! One day Iw as walking into class and he had already come out and he saw me and looked at me for a good 3 seconds I think. ok i'm probably making this seem like such a big thing. but guys he saw me! he knows that I exist! but after that I don't think he saw me because I would sit at the other end so I can watch him and the way he walks and smiles. it's so nice :)
Ahhh dat feeling you get when a guy notices you ^.^ :p thats how i feel with my current situation..when the jbhifi guy actually takes notice of me ^.^ but still i reckon i hav 0 chance with him...i should just stop dreaming about this. :(
I wonder if he actually notices me and remembers me bc i seem to dress and look differently to most girls my age in my area. For one thing im always wearing jeans and these black canvas shoes and t-shirts (nothing fancy) and if its cold a hoodie and i have my side swept fringe which seems different to most people's side fringes and its dead straight and almost covers one eye and i wear like 50000090009099918 bracelets and i always hav my headphones in listening to music..and i go to that shop quite often..i wonder if he wonders who i am.......

Last edited:

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
ohh true. Do boys like gothic girls? I've toned down on my goth look, like I wear no makeup, but I wear a lot of black. Mayeb i'll change my clothing style to see if it makes him notice me again.
Just dont change yourself completely for him. be yourself :3

lolitaaa

HSC
ohhhh I feel you!! I'll try and get courage to talk to him. It's just soooo hard. What if he has a girlfriend? That would kill me so badlly. he's just so handsome in my eyes. :( :(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
ohhhh I feel you!! I'll try and get courage to talk to him. It's just soooo hard. What if he has a girlfriend? That would kill me so badlly. he's just so handsome in my eyes. :( :(
THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE JBHIFI GUY!!!! :'( what if he already has a girlfriend?!? NOOOOOO :'( :'( :'(

buriza

conviction
HSC
THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE JBHIFI GUY!!!! :'( what if he already has a girlfriend?!? NOOOOOO :'( :'( :'(
You move on.

It sounds like from your situation that you are spending more time concerned about whether he will notice you rather than actually initiating any sort of conversation yourself.

I went to tutor a few days ago and ever since I saw one guy there I CANT GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!

I don't even know him, and it only happens when I see him. He's not extremely attractive. What is wrong with me?
I want to do well in my half yearlies but I can't stop thinking about him and there's no way I can talk to him because he is not in my class. Please please help!! I don't want to like him but I can't help not.
Whenever I see him I get really nervous and my stomach feels like butterflies so badly and it's so uncomfortable. And I get goosebumps on my hands and my face feels hot :( :(
should I lock myself up in a room and not go out anywhere??? I can't help this!!
Oh god ^ that sounds so immature, but it's true, help!!
And as for your predicament, if you are not going to do anything about the situation, then try not to worry about it too much. Like you said, you have your half-yearlies and that should be your priority at the moment. You could always sideline this issue until after the half-yearlies.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I developed a crush in year 6, prevented me from getting into JR.

Lalaloop

HSC
Ngawww :")

Sometimes crushes can be a source of inspiration! :) If they're doing very well, then maybe you aspire to catch-up to them! :)
In your case, that's like the cutest thing ever asdfghjkl :)

Shouldn't be an issue, I guess. It's so early in the year.. I doubt it would affect out

lolitaaa

HSC
Ohhhhh thanks hunn! Guys I went to class on Thursday and he wasn't there! I am so depressed right now. Maybe he is studying for half yealries. Oh how I miss him :(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Ohhhhh thanks hunn! Guys I went to class on Thursday and he wasn't there! I am so depressed right now. Maybe he is studying for half yealries. Oh how I miss him :(
I feel ya. I went to JBHIFI last weekend and the hot dude was there...And then I went today bc usually he works on Saturdays...and...he wasnt there!! D: D: D: im so scared like what if he quit his job or something?!?? Ill never see him again D: :'( :'( :'( im really upset and disappointed rn.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)