Developed a crush, EXTREMELY inconvenient! (1 Viewer)

buriza

conviction
HSC
Ohhhhh thanks hunn! Guys I went to class on Thursday and he wasn't there! I am so depressed right now. Maybe he is studying for half yealries. Oh how I miss him :(
I feel ya. I went to JBHIFI last weekend and the hot dude was there...And then I went today bc usually he works on Saturdays...and...he wasnt there!! D: D: D: im so scared like what if he quit his job or something?!?? Ill never see him again D: :'( :'( :'( im really upset and disappointed rn.
Honestly, either you two are going to actually make an effort to communicate with these two males, or you are going to have to get used to the reality that nothing is really going to end up happening. It is no good being "depressed" about something you have not bothered about doing anything yourself. You cannot sit back and wait for positive change to occur for you. Take some initiative and express the interest you have, otherwise move on.

User5555555

HSC
lolitaaa, I think I know who the guy is. Yes he was studying for half yearlies and so was I. He's single.

lolitaaa

HSC
lolitaaa, I think I know who the guy is. Yes he was studying for half yearlies and so was I. He's single.
Wow you know it would be amazing if the guy is actually you. By the look of it, he seems European. If this description matches you, then please, tell me more :)

lolitaaa

HSC
That's really good! Do you know any year 8s who can help me?

User5555555

HSC
Wow you know it would be amazing if the guy is actually you. By the look of it, he seems European. If this description matches you, then please, tell me more :)
No its not me; its a friend of mine that's in some of my classes. I could get him to talk to you..?

lolitaaa

HSC
Guys do you ever get obsessive over girls or are girls the only ones who are so obsessed with guys especially their crushes?

Kymren

HSC
Guys do you ever get obsessive over girls or are girls the only ones who are so obsessed with guys especially their crushes?
Yes; but it's not quite as bad.
Met a girl a few weeks ago at a friends party, we talked for hours, but I forgot to ask for her number, email or any other contact details. :(
It was horrible!

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
omggggggg my friend told the jbhifi guy yesterday...HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM NOW D: how awkward.... :S he will probably avoid me forever now :(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm no relationship expert here but

1) find out if he/she is single

2) if said person is single befriend that person

3) develop a strong bond between you and him/her

4) when the time is right tell him or her the truth

5) make babies

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
my advice is that if he is on you, then date and be more than friends, "dating" . take this good avice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)