Dfo (1 Viewer)

akrinis

HSC
Who shops here? I've only been to Homebush a couple of times. I find that a lot of the times it's hit and miss. Depends on your luck if you can snag something you like.

What are your favorite stores? And how do you get there by public transport? [especially now some stations are down and have buses replacing trains]

Last edited:

lordesf

HSC
Can anyone get the updates on the DFO current sales?
In particular YD!!? anyoe know if their having any decent sales ?

akrinis

HSC
The last time I checked, which was a month ago, YD were having 50% off Selected stock. I saw some nice shirts for $29-39

Oroton is having a 50% off sale atm but I'm not sure if it also applies to the one in DFO, Homebush.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you can catch a train to strathfield and then get the 525 bus, which stops right outside DFO.
Im pretty sure the stuff DFO sells are mostly samples or older clothing range.

bluemoon2

HSC
there generally one season behind. but if i bought something i hope im wearing it for more than one year so it doesnt really matter anyway. transport there isnt too bad except on sunday.

in non sale season dfo is the place to go but when there are sales going on like christmas, u can get better sales in other places :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
DFO in Homebush is crap. Everything is still like, full price, and if not, only 20% off! wtf
I went to converse right, and EVERY PAIR OF SHOES was over $70. C'mon.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
you know what's better than dfo?

well maybe not better, but good also.

trade secrets in maroubra. got myself soo much brand stuff for altogether under 100 dollars recently. although, it is hit and miss aswell.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
all these hardware stores in the middle of nowhere
that what i really dislike

any ways. dfo's ok
been a few times...
but im not a big shopper

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
They're building a DFO near me.

But so far all that's open is the Officeworks.

johony

HSC
i get bored quickly when i walk into DFO. theres only a handful of brands that i like, and like x.christina said, they aren't much cheaper either.

Stoogey

HSC
DFO is always a hit and miss for me as well, usually when i go there i never leave with more then 3 or 4 items and most of them aren't even usually on sale. My favourite place to go shopping for clothes is the City. The combination of Pitt St, George St, TGV and QVB always has stuff for me and there is more variety and range then DFO, all within walking distance as well :)

jack_smith

shut the fuck up
mdma got u felin like a champiopn cit never sleps
HSC
DFO is always a hit and miss for me as well, usually when i go there i never leave with more then 3 or 4 items and most of them aren't even usually on sale. My favourite place to go shopping for clothes is the City. The combination of Pitt St, George St, TGV and QVB always has stuff for me and there is more variety and range then DFO, all within walking distance as well :)
and the best thing is, everything costs >$130!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)