Diablo 3 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Any Diablo fans excited about Diablo 3? I know I am :D

BTW when is it coming out? So badly wanna play it after the HSC

Last edited:

yer8899

HSC
tis gonna be sweet. but i hope the 2 remaining character classes are going to be better than the 3 that have already been unveiled.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Finally! a D3 thread!!!

knowing blizzard, the final product is gonna kick ass!

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
tis gonna be sweet. but i hope the 2 remaining character classes are going to be better than the 3 that have already been unveiled.
imo, Barbarian and Wizard kick ass, but WD seems out of place. Skills are pretty sick, but whole character concept seems out of place, would have been better off leaning towards a character which more closely resembles the necro.

yer8899

HSC
imo, Barbarian and Wizard kick ass, but WD seems out of place. Skills are pretty sick, but whole character concept seems out of place, would have been better off leaning towards a character which more closely resembles the necro.
out of the 3 classes i like Witch Doctor the most. but i prefer melee chars and i bet/hope there will be a pally class or something similar revealed soon.

HalcyonSky

HSC
out of the 3 classes i like Witch Doctor the most. but i prefer melee chars and i bet/hope there will be a pally class or something similar revealed soon.
a diablo 2 type pally, not a wow type pally plz blizzard

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Starcraft 2 is coming out at the end of this year. But Diablo 2 is coming out sometime early next year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)