Dialogue (1 Viewer)

mellytay

Is anyone doing dialogue??? If so what related text are you using...

Muzza666

HSC
N/A
Im using the Andrew Denton interview with Micheal Parkinson and the Cantina scene from Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope

MouNtY

i'm doing an excerpt? of another david williamson play called "The Removalists", and the other is written by some other guy whose name i can't remember atm...it's called 'One Day of the Year"

Managore

HSC
We only need the one though dont we? I'm doing "bill and ted's excellent adventure" to compliment "the club" through its spoken language and 80's style terminology (which I forgot what that's called..)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
aye with the club.. wat are the themes expressed for example.... tridition verses money and etc...

need it.. will be grateful

turner_nicoletu

HSC
My perscribed text is Bruce Dawe poems, myrelated texts are 'The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold and A Buffy the Vampire Slayer Episode "once more with feeling"

You need to have two related texts for area of study, and Two of the modules also require two texts each additional. The only thing you don't need additional texts for is the Close study of Text.

noleman

HSC
I'm using Strolling through the Meadows from Trainspotting. Comparing the Scottish dialogue with Dawes Aussie dialogue.
:)

loaman

HSC
yeh i watched it. and i need some help. for castaway how do you relate it to the module DIALOGUE and then relate it to the theme of power? i am red-doing my dialogue essay cause i did bad in it and i am having trouble in relating castaway wit dialogue and power
any notes, hints etc etc would be much appreciated
thanks all
go the swans!
loaman

HSC
hey guys ima doin stan by eminem cos it has loyalty and power and deciet similar to the club,its a good source to use but its hard to break into

Vicsta

HSC
using dead poets society, good for tradition, respect, honour, and power battles of dialogue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)