Diary.....? (1 Viewer)

whiteddalki

HSC
Just wondering, do we need a diary?
I do have one, but it's really short and i haven't been
updating much... ...

so ... is the diary like part of what the markers look at ??????

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
you'd certainly be better off with a diary.. markers will look at how well you can manage your project, which is supported by a diary.

edit: oh yeah... and as for the number of entries, im not sure but i seriously doubt its gonna effect the project. i only update mine when an event comes up (eg bought something or made something) or making an ongoing evaluation (eg "oh crap im fallin behind").

Last edited:
HSC
yeah mine is importaint in my MDP because i am using it as my time plan i have just used an A4 note book and i have written in that.
Just remember that markers look for information, then once they have found all they need they can tick the box and they don't read on so don't go on about things you don't need answer, just do the question how you feel it should be and then dont elaborate overly.

whiteddalki

HSC
A-okay. Thank you . ^^
p4e81 said:
you'd certainly be better off with a diary.. markers will look at how well you can manage your project, which is supported by a diary.

edit: oh yeah... and as for the number of entries, im not sure but i seriously doubt its gonna effect the project. i only update mine when an event comes up (eg bought something or made something) or making an ongoing evaluation (eg "oh crap im fallin behind").

whiteddalki

HSC
thank you alot ^^

homestarrunner said:
yeah mine is importaint in my MDP because i am using it as my time plan i have just used an A4 note book and i have written in that.
Just remember that markers look for information, then once they have found all they need they can tick the box and they don't read on so don't go on about things you don't need answer, just do the question how you feel it should be and then dont elaborate overly.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
A Diary is extremely important because it shows your thought processes and the development of your ideas. Do not skimp on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)