Diary's. (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
So the diary line wasn't long?

OMG!!!! ARGH!!!!.......................................................

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Eeko
it's overrated
true
i didnt use my diary at all last year, except the 2 page "yearly planner"

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
So the diary line wasn't long?

OMG!!!! ARGH!!!!.......................................................
LOL! That almost would've been me, but fortunately my friend got her diary at the short diary line, and came to look for me at the end of the long line with her diary.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I went up to this guy in the line and asked him if it was the diary line when I first got to uni, and he said yes.

kouri

well w t f
HSC
haha *laughs at the poor lil ragerunner*
its okay...

so THATS why the line was so long... cuz ppl thought it was for diaries as welll haha..

how um.cute but um yeah.. i was about to line up as well.
@_@
oh welll
as a first yera. i'm happy about my diary...
but i can understand why/how the older students really dont give a crap.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88
LOL! That almost would've been me, but fortunately my friend got her diary at the short diary line, and came to look for me at the end of the long line with her diary.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I went up to this guy in the line and asked him if it was the diary line when I first got to uni, and he said yes.
yeah, i just realised how long that line was- when i went wif my friend to Orientation day 2day. :D

smittenkitten

Poopinator
They moved the diary line to the roundhouse...and some yellow guy told me it was at the blockhouse...and I just got lost in the maze of prism-esque buildings :p trying to find the diary...along the way I was hassled by a multitude of 'GREAT SAVINGS HERE':p type people...how fun:p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, i was at the roundhouse 2day- even though i wasn't a student, i filled out a yellow form (wif fake details), and got a diary (it had an opporto voucher that i like ;) ). LoL :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i was at the roundhouse 2day- even though i wasn't a student, i filled out a yellow form (wif fake details), and got a diary (it had an opporto voucher that i like ;) ). LoL :D
its pricks like you who make real students miss out on getting diaries

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
theres 2 free blank cds.... and anything free is good
Yay, free CD's.

There are also buy some, get one free offers at the uni food outlets, and a FREE coffee :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
its pricks like you who make real students miss out on getting diaries
LoL, well ppl. do that for USYD- so i'm doing it for UNSW....anyways, i heard that ppl. take more than one diary anyways- so u should blame it on them as well. :D :p

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL, well ppl. do that for USYD- so i'm doing it for UNSW....anyways, i heard that ppl. take more than one diary anyways- so u should blame it on them as well. :D :p
..it's because people were taking several diaries at once that they limited how you could actually get one. It's probably their own fault if they let random people come in and fill out forms, but still.. have you no shame?! :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by anti
..it's because people were taking several diaries at once that they limited how you could actually get one. It's probably their own fault if they let random people come in and fill out forms, but still.. have you no shame?! :p
i know ei- they don't even check ya form and stuff- they just make u fill it for no reason...waste of paper i say! :D

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
the diaries came with a $5 card for calling overseas
if i knew that earlier i would have grabbed a couple more!
it's like free money!

laney

HSC
i haven't been to collect a diary yet, i'll probably get it when uni starts, but i'm wondering do you HAVE to fill out that online form and print it out, OR do they have forms there you can fill in on the spot?

i want to go there, fill out stuff there, get my diary. none of this online stuff *shakes head*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)