Did any girls do physics this year? (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
someone tickle me so i can laugh with u....i just can't seem to get my self to laugh, by looking at the above joke. :p :D
ROLF = ROFL!

:D LOL... :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Makes perfect sense to me.

Rolling on Laughing Floor :D :D :D

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
My school had eight guys and one girl.... me! Go the girls :p This was the same last year so at our school at least it isn't a really popular subject for girls.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
2 girls and a boy came first in physics last year, funnily enough the boy was called ashley

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
its not a "girly" subject, its just that girls are good at it, but so are boys, just girls are better, but still that doesnt make it girls, the poeple who came 2-29 could have been guys but people on give a shit about 1st...

That dude ashley is soo smart...i reckon he should have got 100, hes a bit strange though, but arent all geniuses

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Courtenay
its not a "girly" subject, its just that girls are good at it, but so are boys, just girls are better, but still that doesnt make it girls, the poeple who came 2-29 could have been guys but people on give a shit about 1st...

That dude ashley is soo smart...i reckon he should have got 100, hes a bit strange though, but arent all geniuses

i didn't say that physics itself was "girly" but the new hsc syllabus itself is more "girly"...thats what i meant.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i wish it was still more maths tho i'm a girl.
U don't havta memorise the history crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)