Did anybody else find the exam easy? (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Well, I've read around and I'm surprised that everyone found the exam so difficult. I found every question very easy to answer...the only questions I'm slightly unsure of is the multiple choice question with common causes of CVD and Breast Cancer...which I took B I think....as an educated guess. I was also a little uneasy about the 15 marker for Improving Performance, but I think I'll only lose out on two or three marks from that.

Did anyone else find the exam piss easy? Because honestly, I found it to be very easy...if anything I was a bit pissed because I figured it'd scale rubbish. Looking at everyone elses responses to the exam, it might actually get scaled up this year.

KYKYJ

HSC
yea man. . i found it heaps easy! all the ppl were complaing when they walkd out but i was smiling. . its the best test i've had eva! me n my teacher went over it and he laughed how easy it was. .

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Yeah I agree. Excluding the 15 mark question on Improving Performance, I felt extremely confident on every other question.

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
i didn't think it was 'easy as piss' - you have to be careful saying that, coz it'd be funny if you went bad.

i just thought it lacked substance, it was BORING and didnt give you a chance to show the examiners that you had studied. multiple choice and section 1 was ok, but the options were generally boring questions - general and boring.

Chelski

I found it pretty straightforward, though my plans for Section I were WAY longer than those for Section II. Option questions seemed to be based on really small syllabus points, which was annoying because I memorized the entire thing.

I was surprised (and pleased) at the absence of Health Promotion Initiatives, Ottawa and Jakarta in the test. They were what I had prepared for the least, so I was glad they weren't really in there.

rebecca05

HSC
I thought the core was reall easy and multiple choice was alright - i made a few errors there, one of which i noticed at the end (i coloured in the wrong circle) but i couldnt fiox it cos the supervisor was right next to me. The options were hard for me though, I do Sports Med and Improving Performance. The second question in SM was hard to interpret at first so my answer was really long cos i spoke about two areas of the syllabus and the first part....hmmm. The first IP question was easy but the second left alot to be desired...for me anyway. But the cores were great!!

Lauz87

HSC
oh dear.. i thought that the exam was quite hard... apart from a few questions most were quite vague and i nearly died on the improving performance questions agh.. although this may be accounted to my lack of study...

mcbec

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
Yeah I agree. Excluding the 15 mark question on Improving Performance, I felt extremely confident on every other question.
thats exaclty how i felt!! that 15 mark q on IP and a couple of ambiguous MC questions are the only things i was a little unconfident with.... the rest was excellent :)

sly fly

HSC
I thought the mc were hard, other than that it was a pretty good exam.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
taxman said:
Well, I've read around and I'm surprised that everyone found the exam so difficult. I found every question very easy to answer...the only questions I'm slightly unsure of is the multiple choice question with common causes of CVD and Breast Cancer...which I took B I think....as an educated guess. I was also a little uneasy about the 15 marker for Improving Performance, but I think I'll only lose out on two or three marks from that.

Did anyone else find the exam piss easy? Because honestly, I found it to be very easy...if anything I was a bit pissed because I figured it'd scale rubbish. Looking at everyone elses responses to the exam, it might actually get scaled up this year.
well, i wouldnt call the exam ' piss easy' on a continum i would say it would ly more on the easy side, but in looking in depth in the paper
yes those 15 markers were stupid, 15 marks for such small dot points.
and some of the MC was ambiguous, but besides thath compared to other exam, it was easier.

runboynick

taxman said:

yeh with cvd and cancer because tobacco smoking was mainly to do with cvd i chose a instead of b) Herdity may have been the obvious one for b. All three in a) are contributors to both, who knows, some of those m/c were difficult to decifer. Besides them , i did well in all sections, the last two options weren't easy, if you hadnt studied it definately wouldnt have helped, i used knowledge from my sporting background for imprving performance talked about stuff like endurance events such as long distance running a triathlon, swimming, soccer, football, sprinting etc similarities in drills/skills, environments etc. I wouldnt say the exam was piss easy. I did however find it more difficult then the catholic trials.

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
it was as easy as a two-dollar prostitute in thailand.

hooray for a pd test that i finally knew i was writing the right thing for. woooot.

SpaNKyfERRet

HSC
Grump

nope, im so i dont agree... That exam was crap... well really just the option questions...Core 1 and 2 was quite good :rolleyes: :) but that improving performance was way 2 general... and 15 marks. it covered like one syllabus point!! how crap.. and i didnt really like the sports med question eithr. We didnt even cover drugs used for injury management, just performance enhancing. mulitple choice was ok. :cool: . tho im not over confident..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)