Did anyone else find the exam.. (1 Viewer)

Picle

HSC
i bet you robbie fucked up the 2u paper coz it was emant to be mad hard hahaha robbie is a loser he thought he was good till he failed 2u :p but well went mad in maths yEAH YEAH

Lanz122

i think you guys.....are really arrogant.... i understand your happy and all but saying like oh i definately got like 75 or 90 or wateva...wat r u? hsc markers?

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Lanz122 said:
i think you guys.....are really arrogant.... i understand your happy and all but saying like oh i definately got like 75 or 90 or wateva...wat r u? hsc markers?
Noone said anything remotely similar to that.

People have said "If I get less than x I will be ashamed" etc but noone has said "I definately got like 75 or whatever.

For the record, according to PC's answers, I got between 90-95% :)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
yeh i dropped 2 unit bout a week after i failed the trials
I didnt study for this test
I actually bought the MANSW pastpaer book yesterday and got to do a quarter of the book
Im so glad i droppd down :rolleyes:
since i heard that 2unit go owned!!!!!!!hahahaah

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
th said:
yeh i dropped 2 unit bout a week after i failed the trials
I didnt study for this test
I actually bought the MANSW pastpaer book yesterday and got to do a quarter of the book
Im so glad i droppd down :rolleyes:
since i heard that 2unit go owned!!!!!!!hahahaah
Your school actually let you do that?! :eek:

Doing the 2U course gives you minimal leverege in the General course, as they are completely different. I did 2U for year 11, and then dropped, and had to learn the whole prelim course because although it was much easier, it still made no sense to me because I hadn't learnt it yet.

Hope ya did well!

aurora_05

HSC
Jayphen said:
I did 2U for year 11, and then dropped, and had to learn the whole prelim course because although it was much easier, it still made no sense to me because I hadn't learnt it yet.
Thats the same as what I did. Dropped down and then had to learn everything over the Christmas holidays.
My only horrible feeling about that exam now is that because everyone seemed to do well, general maths is more likely to get scaled badly...hmm....

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i wouldnt say easy, more like slightly easy. now im seeing that everyone thinks its so easy getting 90's im gunna go so shit now compared to evryone else.

and your right aurora, it could affect the scaling badly if evryone goes as good as they say.

boogerman3000

HSC
samie loo is onto it and ROBBIE1 IS A WANKER!!!!

Samie_Loo said:
im hoping i did alright... it felt alright... im not gunna b all cocky in case i jinx myself... but i walked out happier today than i EVER could have in english
Couldnt have said it better myself. And let me just add on to my post by saying

THAT ROBBIE1 guy is a WANKER!!!!!!

Last edited:

carly1912

HSC
robbie1 said:
if it was so easy then why dont you people do 2 unit maths

i bet then you wouldnt be on here bragging about how easy it was

fucking losers
OI dickhead!! My mums a maths teacher and she says that general is worse than 2unit... it just so happens that we got an easy test.. could have happened with any subject so go shove ya 2unit shit up ur nerdy ass!!!!

Mandy101

HSC
I'm so happy. According to the answers posted in the other thread, I got 94-95% (and anything around that I'd be happy with anyway) so I'm just so psyched. I've never been passionate about maths, but I enjoyed it this year.

robbie1

HSC
you guys are halarious

when did i say that i do 2 unit?

i do general and i am weak in maths....and i didnt "kill" the exam like all of you

so excuse me if i was a little disturbed by all your cockiness

everyone is saying it was easy and they killed it....except me

and that dosent feel good

so fucken take it easy your smarter then me

i was just implying that if you found it so easy then maybe you shouldnt be doing general maths....and people like me would have a chance

HSC
not everybody needs 2u maths, and for some of us (ie. me) required alot of effort to maintain that high 70s low 80s in mathematics, and the problem with me was all my other subjects have been suffering, i was only coming 40th~ out of i think 140 (it was at the time), now im 5th out of 172 for general maths, easier for me PLUS more time for other subjects

why do you take maths so fucking personal?!?! everybody has a weak point, dont sit there dreading over it, the whole point of going to uni is doing something your strong at, thats why nobody does a degree every single main category (eg. business, science, law, medicine, computing) at once - because they ENJOY/GOOD AT IT!!

alright some of us found it hard, some of us annihilated it? move on, how do you know you didnt thrash us all in english or possibly another subject we may all do

move on people!

7th Sign

HSC
Jayphen said:
RIDICULOUSLY EASY?

I did the past papers 02-04, and this was so much easier than any of them.

I'm stoked!!

you know what your full of shit lol :D

2004 was shit loads easier then todays exam...

I got 85% easy in 2004 today I think I got like 70%

2001,2002,2003 were on the same level as todays exam...

HSC
hmmm probably inbetwee degree of difficulty 7th sign, i wouldnt say as hard as 2002, 2002 was really shocking

7th Sign

HSC
you have to admit 2004 was like 20% easier then todays exam

idiots saying it was harder then todays are talking shit !

HSC
the only reason the 2004 paper was easier because was a few questions in this exam, the rest of the exam was piss easy, but its those 'few' 3-4 mark questions taht add up to 10-15 marks

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
7th Sign said:
you have to admit 2004 was like 20% easier then todays exam

idiots saying it was harder then todays are talking shit !
Well judging by PC's thread, I got between 90-95% in today's exam, whereas in the 2004 exam I got around 82%..

I'm neither full of shit nor an idiot. :)

Lois_87

I Love Gorden Tallis!
HSC
I thought the exam was really easy but couldn't really say a t school. I'm ranked first in the course and didn't wanna piss anyone off. There wasn't really a question that made me think Hmmmm..... Other threads are saying there were trick questions but I dun reckon, all you had to do was read the info.

elisabeth

HSC
Lois_87 said:
I thought the exam was really easy but couldn't really say a t school. I'm ranked first in the course and didn't wanna piss anyone off. There wasn't really a question that made me think Hmmmm..... Other threads are saying there were trick questions but I dun reckon, all you had to do was read the info.
Ditto to every single thing you said.

jdrockefeller

HSC
That test was pretty easy. I was expecting to be shown up and I was expecting the test to punch me in the face and punish me for not studying enough before the exam (like 1-2 hours maybe) and doing nothing in class all year. I thin I probably pulled a 75+, which I'll be stoked with as I have 11 units and that'll be neough to save my UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)