Did anyone else **genuinely** fuck up their english trials (missed questions, incomplete responses)? (3 Viewers)

qwer12334

HSC
Paper 1 probably not terrible. comprehension solid but essay was shit, can get a b if i'm lucky.

Paper 2 - Mod A probably bad I didn't address the stimulus, would be satisfied with a low B. Mod B potentially good, I loved the question and got carried away with it. Mod C my mind blanked and I wasted time and barely wrote anything (1 page) so I'm for sure failing that.

Was ranked in the lower end of the Band 6 catchment and now I think my rank is fucked

Not too upset but still disappointed with myself.

pablo34

HSC
N/A
Paper 1 probably not terrible. comprehension solid but essay was shit, can get a b if i'm lucky.

Paper 2 - Mod A probably bad I didn't address the stimulus, would be satisfied with a low B. Mod B potentially good, I loved the question and got carried away with it. Mod C my mind blanked and I wasted time and barely wrote anything (1 page) so I'm for sure failing that.

Was ranked in the lower end of the Band 6 catchment and now I think my rank is fucked

Not too upset but still disappointed with myself.
Buddy, I think you're the only one that f*cked it ... LOL ... But it's okay its just an exam...

qwer12334

HSC
Hey, I don't want to be a d*ckhead as I was messing with you ... A lot of the students f*cked up their english exams ... Some of the students I tutor f*cked some parts especially Mod A, so don't beat yourself up ...
Oh all good I was saying good for my friends if they do well. I have a friend that i have tied ranks with all year, too bad we won't no more but they did study harder for this exam so it's fair play

I think I kind of sort of gave up the night before Paper 2 because paper 1 got to my head so that's all on me

applesauce2018

HSC
Don't worry I fucked my Eng standard trials, too

The only part I would've gone well in was Mod C, the stimulus fit so well with my imaginative I prepared last term that I managed to finish it. I don't think I finished anything else due to a combination of not enough study or just my mind blanking. I can't even remember anything from the entire paper 1 now since I must've been dissociating during it. :/

I'm sure plenty of people have fucked their English. Don't worry though as I'm sure your English isn't as abysmal as my SOR1. I didn't finish any sections, and could not even remember a single quote

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me
God's plan, God's plan

rev668

HSC

The only part I would've gone well in was Mod C, the stimulus fit so well with my imaginative I prepared last term that I managed to finish it. I don't think I finished anything else due to a combination of not enough study or just my mind blanking. I can't even remember anything from the entire paper 1 now since I must've been dissociating during it. :/

I'm sure plenty of people have fucked their English. Don't worry though as I'm sure your English isn't as abysmal as my SOR1. I didn't finish any sections, and could not even remember a single quote
messing up english standard is some crazy work, good luck getting into the 80s for atar

qwer12334

HSC

I really do enjoy english which is makes it extra disheartening to fuck up but what's done is done

qwer12334

HSC
Honestly I messed up my legal studies exam😭 for some reason I got really into writing my second essay, I barely had time to write the third one 😔
Did you do timed past paper for preparation? I didn't and I think that's a big reason i ran out of time.

I think I could realistically write out all my english essays in 40-45 minutes but I didn't take into account the fact that my wrist would get sore and slow me down big time

My essays around 1000 words each maybe I need to get <900 words next time which sucks

qwer12334

HSC
Hey, I don't want to be a d*ckhead as I was messing with you ... A lot of the students f*cked up their english exams ... Some of the students I tutor f*cked some parts especially Mod A, so don't beat yourself up ...
Yeah well it's like in my mind I feel a mild sense of obligation to do well in english since I actually like the subject. it's like i feel like the mark is a quantitative representation of my enjoyment and effort if that makes sense. like i need to somehow justify my enjoyment. I don't know it's probably an ego thing

wildwestworm

HSC
I'm terrified for my legal trial, did you do the CSSA paper? Was it hard, i'm literally shitting bricks 😭😭😭
No thankfully I did not do the CSSA paper😭 Don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll do amazing!! I just suck at time management ngl😔 good luck

wildwestworm

HSC
Did you do timed past paper for preparation? I didn't and I think that's a big reason i ran out of time.

I think I could realistically write out all my english essays in 40-45 minutes but I didn't take into account the fact that my wrist would get sore and slow me down big time

My essays around 1000 words each maybe I need to get <900 words next time which sucks
I did do some practice papers timed but I don't think it helped me that much for this exam😭 I got really carried away because I memorised a lot of info for my second essay, therefore I wrote a lot more and spent more time on it. I guess I was feeling passionate about the topic. And omg yes my wrist was hurting so bad by the end of my second essay😩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)