Did anyone fail (1 Viewer)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
It's rather depressing coming onto these forums and seeing that everyone else wrote a minimum of 6 pages for each section, when you didn't manage to write that for any of the questions. :( Well, at least I'm ranked 1st in my English class and I'm hoping that there's a few people who pwned the exam.

HSC
If failing means not writing insanely long responses that are 8 pages long, then yeah, I failed, badly.
quality > quantity edit: it wouldn't be fair if the marks are only determined by the number of pages in your essay, if u managed to answer the questions, u'll be fine i suppose. Feel free to object, but that's what i think.

Last edited:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
quality > quantity edit: it wouldn't be fair if the marks are only determined by the number of pages in your essay, if u managed to answer the questions, u'll be fine i suppose. Feel free to object, but that's what i think.
Well yeah, I was sort of making the assumption that the people with really long responses did reasonably well at them. I'm hoping that the BOS markers agree with my teachers who always tells me I write really well, just a bit overly-succinctly.

HSC
Well yeah, I was sort of making the assumption that the people with really long responses did reasonably well at them. I'm hoping that the BOS markers agree with my teachers who always tells me I write really well, just a bit overly-succinctly.
mainly its all about answering the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)