did anyone got to the toilet and hungry at the same time. (1 Viewer)

tabbaa

HSC
i did, i was soo busting to go toilet lol i manged to do it running towards the toilet seat lol..

i opend my zipper as soon as i got in the toilet, and let go off the pain an eye distance away from the toilets hence splashing some on my pants lol.. and some of the door etc..

yes im horrible xD

Geohood

HSC
Our school had a blackout during the exam and we stayed back for an hour pretty much after everything was done, including the extra 10 mins we got to compensate the inconvenience... I was busting so much by the end of it I was about to die, dead set I could of created a disease holding it in for like an hour (because I didnt want to lose exam time).

stormz89

HSC
I didn't need to pee, but I did get really hungry half way through. Got maccas as soon as the exam was over anyway.

Shan4curry

HSC
Geohood said:
Our school had a blackout during the exam and we stayed back for an hour pretty much after everything was done, including the extra 10 mins we got to compensate the inconvenience... I was busting so much by the end of it I was about to die, dead set I could of created a disease holding it in for like an hour (because I didnt want to lose exam time).
Wow, talk about eventful! And you got extra time! Score! ^^

And to the OP: too much information! LOL

Last edited:

Just Lost

HSC
i went lk 3 times... and 2 before the exam started the old guy was talking sooo slow... i was lk fcuk this..

lol the supervisor asked me if im going to cheat... lol i said yes...

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
Just Lost said:
i went lk 3 times... and 2 before the exam started the old guy was talking sooo slow... i was lk fcuk this..

lol the supervisor asked me if im going to cheat... lol i said yes...
hahaha did you actually cheat?

sasa-o8

HSC
HAHAHHA

I felt busting AND hungry throughout the exam. But I tried to hold it in until the end of exam as I really needed the time. But unfortunately when the person said "make sure your student number and centre number" is written, I didn't know she meant absultely EVERY SINGLE page, including those inside the booklet. Had to stay back and write it on 18ish pages :(

wLym

HSC
i needed to go in the last hour but then i fell in love with the questions and i was like wow this exam is way too fun!

~Natalie:)~

HSC
~aussiegirl!~ said:
you don't need to write your number inside the writing booklets there not pulled apart
Our supervisors told us to write our number on every page in the booklets so that if they fall apart our whole report/answer will be marked. It was so annoying!!

Corey023

HSC
Yeah our supervisors have made us write our numbers on every page in every exam.

hsc? oh the little quiz before schoolies?

hahahahaha

Zippora

HSC
tabbaa said:
i did, i was soo busting to go toilet lol i manged to do it running towards the toilet seat lol..

i opend my zipper as soon as i got in the toilet, and let go off the pain an eye distance away from the toilets hence splashing some on my pants lol.. and some of the door etc..

yes im horrible xD
you make me sick

floe

HSC
hhhahahahahah that wud be for every exam mannnn i was soo hungryyy it kills me!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)