Did anyone make it in the National art school? (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

yeah i did
i went for the first part of the program, it was mad i had heaps of fun and learnt so much
but then when i got back to school i decided to quit vis arts, so filled out all these sheets and sent them off, and told the naz people, and than i found out i couldnt drop art if i wanted to be eligible for a uai, but unfortuneately i had already sent a letter of apology, plus even if they did allow me to 'take it back' me mum and i had booked a trip to new caledonia during the second part of the program (no refunds) so yeah
dissapointment

how was it
and how as the exhibition at the end?

Universal

HSC
N/A
Hey i did the National Art School extension course last year.. pretty damm good really. Great people, and they have an awesome library with great resouces... so that really helps with the assignments. What did you get in for?

still ill

i want to go there so bad, but my ruralness gets in the way :mad:
is anyone applying for entry next year?
i'm trying to build up a portfolio and the such but it'll be so competitive

picaresque

HSC
I'm going this year, for the painting course.

And now I'm really nervous because I always feel I'm good at art by default and am wondering just how out of my depth I will appear in the extension course. But of course - there's a couple of hundred kids going, they can't all be gifted geniuses (genii?) can they? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)