Did anyone slack off in their last exam?? (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i hav 2 left-- art and legal both on wed. i need 2 study but so far havent...

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
heya carol... ;)

yeh i slacked off in phys but didn make ne diff coz it was sooo simple @_@

J

jhakka

I slacked off during my Ancient exam, however I'm still not finished.

tennille

HSC
Because i had 5 days to study for physics, i'm like "I'll do it tomoroow, i'll do it tomorrow". So I kind of crammed it in the last 2 days. :vcross:

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
yeah I sorta left studying to the last minute for all exams where i had a huge gap
i only studied the night b4 for extension hist which was my last - coz i had ancient the day b4

tennille

HSC
That's like me for maths and maths extension. Maths extension I'm not too worried about because i don't think that's going towards my UAI, but that depends how well I went in physics, lol. Oh well...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
for history extn (last exam) i did not really care, i kept looking at the clock not to see how much time left to write my answers in, but how much time left till i was finished forever

i really didn;t care cause i had already done alright in 12 units. u just lose all the motivation for the last exam

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
oh course i did
i hate ancient so it made it so much easier to slack off
u just get over it by the end anyway

timrie6

HSC
N/A
everyone i know who has exams coming up all went out and got smashed on saturday night. yes i am definately slacking off.
fuck the hsc.

~~Jess~~

HSC
i didnt study for religion at all which im sure is gonna come back n bite me in the bum. i had 3 exams within 2 days and put off so much studying then i had to cram a lot at the end. so i studied for modern and physics but sor, no way.

jessum

HSC
i have society and culture on thursday.. and im just so lazy about it
i started studying way before the hsc, coz its my favourite ( and easiest) subject. but now, im all "yeh im too good to study, i know it all" but i just know that ill get in the exam and there'll be a definition question that i got no clue for. soooooo im going into school tomorrow so that hopefully ill be forced to do a bit of work
away from the tv and the food
and my books! argh i keep reading.. going on imaginative journeys to escape my harsh reality :p agrggggh

Sabbo

HSC
jessum said:
i started studying way before the hsc, coz its my favourite ( and easiest) subject. but now, im all "yeh im too good to study, i know it all"
That's how I feel for geography on Thursday. It's like my best subject. I haven't had any exam till last thursday so I have just been reading over it and it bores me to death. I just understand it cause I still remember everything from trials :)

J

jhakka

jessum said:
i started studying way before the hsc, coz its my favourite ( and easiest) subject. but now, im all "yeh im too good to study, i know it all" but i just know that ill get in the exam and there'll be a definition question that i got no clue for. soooooo im going into school tomorrow so that hopefully ill be forced to do a bit of work
away from the tv and the food
and my books! argh i keep reading.. going on imaginative journeys to escape my harsh reality :p agrggggh
I really should study for that...

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^ me too!! i've got to go and renew a library book so i can study today, tomorrow and up to 12pm on thursday!! :)

Bond_007

i really have no idea what to do
i have geography on thursday
i really cant study anymore
not that i have done much study in the first place
i went to a class we had to see if it would make a differnce but seriously in one ear and out the other

i try to do essay's and stuff but i write 4 lines discover i have nothing to say
and have no idea what to do and stop

i resorted to reading the text book but it aint help either

i really cont get back in the study mood
:(

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
heh i've got I.T on the last day, and i must say while its not the hardest test, im not gonna slack off...night before studyin :p

Caboodles

I'm just studying for art, and I've geography the day after- I seriously cant be bothered studying it, and the teacher expects good marks in the geo exam from me :(

tennille

HSC
Trust me...once you have finished your exam, you're going to be bored as hell...lol. :p

I feel as if I don't have a life anymore but tomorrow I'm going up to Nelson's Bay, so I'll probably have fun there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)