Did you arive late? (1 Viewer)

Daniel.M.90

HSC
When I woke up and looked at my watch it was 10:00am, I got to school at about quarter past and started my exam loosing 40 minutes. Stupid alarm clock didn't go off :mad:

I did however get everything done just left out alot of good information that I had actually remembered just didn't get to get it down on paper :mad1:

Anyone else out there arrive late today? I'd like to hear your story.
Daniel.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Not to rub it in but the HSC is probably the most important thing up to this point in your life. You really should have set more then one alarm clock or gotten your parents or one of your friends to give you a wake-up call.

SpoonSamba

HSC
Ah man that sucks! I was on time today, but I've been late for other assessments

at least it was english, cos theres 2 papers so u've only kinda let urself down for half of it, and together they only count for half of your total assessment. and u finished! which is more than probs quite a few ppl.

wLym

HSC
Daniel.M.90 said:
When I woke up and looked at my watch it was 10:00am, I got to school at about quarter past and started my exam loosing 40 minutes. Stupid alarm clock didn't go off :mad:

I did however get everything done just left out alot of good information that I had actually remembered just didn't get to get it down on paper :mad1:

Daniel.
that woulda scared the living shit outta me x(

Daniel.M.90

HSC
SpoonSamba said:
Ah man that sucks! I was on time today, but I've been late for other assessments

at least it was english, cos theres 2 papers so u've only kinda let urself down for half of it, and together they only count for half of your total assessment. and u finished! which is more than probs quite a few ppl.
yeah, I don't get how i finished though.. i'm usually the worst when it comes to time, always time out when i have full time but with 40 minutes less to work with today i managed to get it done. I suppose it's the fact that i left out some good info.

I'm usually pretty good with getting up on time, and my parents would have woken me up but they had to leave early this morning and my sisters had already left for school so i was home alone.

Basically from the point of waking up to sitting the exam I was running (apart from driving to school) so by the time i sat down i was breathing very heavily, i'm sure people around me would of heard it.

All aside the questions weren't too painful so that helped me get straight into the exam rather than wasting time reading.

joker252

I feel the knife going in
If I don't recover, Sell this house and find some
HSC
Daniel.M.90 said:
yeah, I don't get how i finished though.. i'm usually the worst when it comes to time, always time out when i have full time but with 40 minutes less to work with today i managed to get it done. I suppose it's the fact that i left out some good info.

I'm usually pretty good with getting up on time, and my parents would have woken me up but they had to leave early this morning and my sisters had already left for school so i was home alone.

Basically from the point of waking up to sitting the exam I was running (apart from driving to school) so by the time i sat down i was breathing very heavily, i'm sure people around me would of heard it.

All aside the questions weren't too painful so that helped me get straight into the exam rather than wasting time reading.
yeh. reading the exam is such a waste of time.

Intellectualism

HSC
I woke up at 6am today LOL.

Did some last minute revising, had some breakfast, worked out what pens & stuff I was going to take & walked to school.

HSC
I woke up at 5:30 this morning to get the bus in cos mum was working and i could not get in there

rammedstein

HSC
i wasn't late but at 20 to 9 i popped on World of warcaft and told everyone who was doing the exam to get off the game and i got about 50 replies of people saying "no, it's not for another 40 mins!..."

knowing addicts....

Kew

HSC
rammedstein said:
i wasn't late but at 20 to 9 i popped on World of warcaft and told everyone who was doing the exam to get off the game and i got about 50 replies of people saying "no, it's not for another 40 mins!..."

knowing addicts....

Wow, that's really bad. Even as an addict I have managed to keep it out of my life during HSC time.
;\
leon4u said:
Well arent you a curious traveller:wave:
lmfao!

Jaspal

HSC
There was an english exam today? wtff its on monday? i spent all day studying for it

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Daniel.M.90 said:

Daniel.
i probs would have fainted on the spot.

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
Jaspal said:
There was an english exam today? wtff its on monday? i spent all day studying for it
i really hope thats a joke!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)