Did you enjoy to know about my ancestor? (1 Viewer)

vafa

HSC
N/A
Did you guys enjoy to know about my ancestors GREAT KOROUS AND GREAT DARIUS I by studying ancient history?

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
yeah and my ancestors include Pericles, Alexander the Great (who is > Darius), Herodotus, Thucydides, Homer etc.

nadinetannous

HSC
Vafa- wish to explain what you're going on about or should I just assume marijuana?

King Tut

HSC
N/A
nadinetannous said:
Vafa- wish to explain what you're going on about or should I just assume marijuana?
well its clear that whatever he's on isn't exactly doing him any good. He could be on drugs or alcohol..........or both! Vafa i say you stop taking whatever it is your on.............unless its medication, where in that case, increase the dosage!

P.S. try not to OD otherwise :bomb:

nadinetannous

HSC
Am I right in assuming your Persian vafa?
And the closest i could come to finding info on Great Korous was on some message on some 'find your ancestor' site where someone had said theya re related to the kokush family down the road. So please enlighten me- who is the Great Korous?

BIRUNI

HSC
N/A
I am not persian but i know that great draus is the son or grandson of great korous. They all were Persia's kings

King Tut

HSC
N/A
:eek:
BIRUNI said:
I read those stuffs and honestly it was enjoyable for me.
:jaw: Poor bastard...... you've gotta be lonely right? or maybe your just really bored.....hmmmmm

lol jus jokin! :p

Last edited:

BIRUNI

HSC
N/A
King Tut said:
:eek:

:jaw: Poor bastard...... you've gotta be lonely right? or maybe your just really bored.....hmmmmm

lol jus jokin! :p
Never Call me that. perhaps your dad and mum call each other bastard.

X

xeuyrawp

I never thought I'd have to say this in this forum, but you guys need to chillax a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)