• Yes

Votes: 174 69.9%
  • No

Votes: 75 30.1%

• Total voters

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
finished, thou 3rd essay was not very good, hand was killing and i was running outa time so i had to cut it down a little.

kadeekay

Joooiz louise!
Anyone ever heard of the old saying 'quality over quantity'?
Probably not!
I'm no gun at english and I thought that the modules were harder than the somewhat unchallenging area of study... that one seemed pretty easy I thought.

Oh and hello there pantha-princess, just a tip; you're not impressing anyone on here love, you sound like a big fcuk-off liar (i don't like to type profanitites on the internet.. just a habit I guess).. 37 pages?? I find that INCREDIBLY difficult to believe unless you just spent the entire time writing nothing but your student and centre number on every page.

But hey! Maybe you're right! Maybe I'm just slow. I managed 8,6,8 and I thought my hand was going to fall off by the time the lady muttered 'pens down'.. ooh and theres a gripe! How's about bringing in some enthusiastic supervisors instead of the old ducks with cracked heels and fuzzy perms?? Bless the old souls.. it is great to see the elder generations giving a damn about us..
Does every other school have these wonderful women?

OOOHHHH GOD AND COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE EXPLAIN to me the relevance of us having to remove our watches before the commencement of the exam?????

niteshade1312

HSC
I stuck to my 40 minutes on each, but if I had had even 5 more minutes on each, I am sure they would have been a lot better!

SarahJZ

HSC
Ok like 2 minutes extra and I would have finished my conclusion for Powerplay...funny though she kept leaving the room, so I could have finished it if I wanted to...but I didn't...I am not morally corrupt...

I wrote 14+13+9 = 36 pages...and believe me...my hand wasn't happy...it took 45 minutes to recuperate...just in time for DT...

Metroid Hunter

HSC
I JUST Finished on time. I finished my last essay with a minute to go, realised i didn't answer the question and then proceeded to add "therefore this paragraph answers the question" (not in those words, of course) at the end of each paragraph. I finished just when time finished.

I have MASSIVE writing, and I wrote about 11 pages for each question (a booklet and 2 pages: I think booklets have 8 pages, right?)

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
if you can call it finished

I finished but module c was differently worded. Module A and B were really good, then I hit C and tried for 5min to figure out what the question was asking before I just started writing cause i had to write something, but I 'finished' em all, well that is to say they all had introductions and conclusions...

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
kadeekay said:
OOOHHHH GOD AND COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE EXPLAIN to me the relevance of us having to remove our watches before the commencement of the exam?????
Apparently we all have super duper James Bond watches that have communication devices built in.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
finished 'em all but module c sucked ass due to trying to finish in time.

How much does one get marked down when one doesn't finish the essay? Surely the limit would be 16/20 or something if people don't get around to the 2nd ORT or something. I hope they do mark people down who didn't finish because those that did finish wrote poorer quality essays in order to finish in time.

fiBer

HSC
Dumsum said:
Apparently we all have super duper James Bond watches that have communication devices built in.
Hahaha! Classic!

I managed 8/8/9 and was pretty happy with that. Good exam!

Libbster

HSC
i finished powerplay and transformations but only got to write two lines for my conclusion on speeches :(

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Finished with a minute to go.

Best exams i have ever done, i fucking nailed my english exams.

I am so good.

becca_lee

olmc got 20 min extra.. not fair!

ok.. can i just say.. i REALLY dont think its fair that OLMC got 20 minutes extra!!!

Their fire alarm went off.. but they didnt get evacuated.. they remained in the exam and KEPT writing.. and then when time was up, they were allowed another 20 min to continue writing.. i could have finished all my essays with another 20 min.. its not fair

volition

arr.
HSC
I can't remember exactly how much I wrote, but it'd be between 32-35 pages in total, and I finished all of my responses

darkroomgirl

HSC
I've got smallish writing... and I wrote nearly full booklets for all of them... except for Module C. But I did have introductions and conclusions for everything.

So go me.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i finished with a couple of minutes to go...and i was quite surprised coz like when i practices my essays at home it took me more than 40mins but i managed to get them all out in under 40mins...life is good :p :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)