Did you receive a Chrisy present from your boss? (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
This Christmas is the first one that i've spent in my new company. Apparently, our company's really generous in Chrissie pressent. we got like a corporate gift consists of a large beautiful candle, an enormous jar of jam (that i doubt will ever be finished) and a Ginger and Smart small photo frame.

that was heaps nice of them i think.

did you guys get a chrissie pressie?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i dont work nemore...so no
and i did work at maccas b4 lol
they wouldnt give nethin 4 free 2 employees! grrr :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
my friend she got a $200 bonus - not bad ... she had only been working there for just under a year and she said that no one else got the bonus.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Cape said:
my friend she got a $200 bonus - not bad ... she had only been working there for just under a year and she said that no one else got the bonus.
thats awesome!

elisabeth

HSC
Pharmacy gave me a flowery pen and a ginger bath&shower gel. It was nice of them, but they gave the same thing to everyone... there aren't many of us, so it wouldn't have been too hard to personalise the gift a little. I hate the smell of it, but meh, thought that counts.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
yeh my manager gave me a box of choc. and $10 scratchy.. pweety good since i only jus started working less than a week..for those ppl been working long received big hampers of choc.

Carlito

HSC
Not really from my boss as such, but I got the mass produced xmas gift from coles myer that they gave to their thousands of employees.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
they just gave us cups of juice throughout the day and there was a bowl of chocolates which we occasionally grabbed..
ud think they could be a bit nicer to the people working during the busy rushes :(

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i actually got ocean's eleven on dvd and a whole book of free movie tickets and discount vouchers. dunno where he scored all that from.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
blackfriday said:
i actually got ocean's eleven on dvd and a whole book of free movie tickets and discount vouchers. dunno where he scored all that from.
proly bought them reject :p

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
I have the best bosses ever. I work at a subway store owned by this korean couple. At our christmas party the took us out to a restuarant and then to a Karaoke bar. The shouted us the whole night and then gave us each a $50 coles myer gift cards.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
we didnt get anything. on xmas eve the service manager gave all the supervisors presents. all the other depts got lollies through the day. we got told to serve
oh well one day when i am rich and famous i will own the store and noone in higher positions will get presents mwa hahahahaha
i am so bored *sobs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)