didn't study recommended subjects? (1 Viewer)

LolaBell

HSC
Hi,
I will be doing either a bachelor of science or med science and am really worried since I did not study the recommended HSC subjects e.g. Mathematics and chemistry
Was anyone on here (or know of someone) in the same situation?
If so, is it challenging to keep up in the course?

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
If you're worried about falling behind, best to do a bridging course for maths and chemistry.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
If you're worried about falling behind, best to do a bridging course for maths and chemistry.
+1

3 unit maths is a prerequisite for Engineering, i did very average in 2 unit so thought that would be a problem. Went to the bridging course which kind of helped but in the end i did alright in the two first year maths subjects. Wasn't particularly challenging and despite being pretty worried about them i didn't put in heaps of effort for them.

LolaBell

HSC
+1

3 unit maths is a prerequisite for Engineering, i did very average in 2 unit so thought that would be a problem. Went to the bridging course which kind of helped but in the end i did alright in the two first year maths subjects. Wasn't particularly challenging and despite being pretty worried about them i didn't put in heaps of effort for them.
Good to hear. Ok, then I'll probs do a bridging course. Roughly about when do they start?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Good to hear. Ok, then I'll probs do a bridging course. Roughly about when do they start?
During February - i'd suggest you enrol as soon as you get an offer, possibly even before hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)