Dido - who likes? anyone going to the concert? (1 Viewer)

miranda

HSC
Hi all!

My boy got me onto Dido and for our one year i got tix to the concert! Curious to see if anyone's going?

Who likes her? Fave songs?

~Dreamer

HSC
my fave dido song is white flag -- it reminds me of my dad cos he likes that song.

i really want to go to her concert, but i wont be back at sydney by that time :(

miranda

HSC
damn :( should be good, her last was like an intimate gig at the enmore so this'll be quite diff - entertainment centre.
i like white flag too :)

Candypants

I love her. I wanted to go but the only one of my friends willing to go with me has an exam on Thursday, so the fun kinda ended there.

I actually lost her CD in my huge-CD-loss crisis. I had one of those things you stick heaps of CDs into and I lost it somewhere.

But I like White Flag and, I don't even know the names of them. I never actually bothered to look. But Life for Rent is a good CD.

miranda

HSC
what cd is better - 'no angel' or 'life for rent'??
i think 'life for rent'

olay

HSC
i think 'life for rent' is a lot more poppy than 'no angel'

my fave dido songs are 'closer' [the ghost track] from life for rent + maybe 'here with me' from no angel. :) are the tix sold out for her concert now?? + how much are they around?

edit: i looove listening to the opening of 'white flag' with the violin + cello....and then it gets ruined by the electronic b/g.

miranda

HSC
yehhh it is a bit poppy but more sassy.

i don't mind the ghost track on 'life for rent' but i like; 'dont leave home', 'stoned', 'who makes you feel' and 'sand in my shoes' the best :)

i dunno if they're sold out - check out ticketmaster 7

i got the best tix available within 10 mins of them going onsale on the internet pre-sale, they were $99.90

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
As much as I like listening to Dido, $100 for a ticket is a bit too steep for me. I'm not that much of a fan.

Althea

I love Dido :) - but I'm not going to the concert ($100 would blow my budget!). I personally prefer 'No Angel' only because it feels more emotional. My favourite tracks of her first album would be 'My Lover's Gone', 'All You Want' and 'Here With Me'.
Yet I love 'Life For Rent' too - especially 'This Land Is Mine' :).

miranda

HSC
WHEE!!!
CONCERT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!! AAAWEEESSOMME!! WOO!

sorry to gloat :p

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Goddamn, I wish I could go. We can't afford the tickets, though (and they're probably sold out by now, anyway).

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Oh man, fuck you for resurrecting this hugely old thread, for a minute I got all excited and thought there was going to be another concert >:|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)