difference between 1.1.8 and 1.1.P3 (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Can someone tell me the difference between these two dot points, cos they look the same to me:

1.1.8 Compare responses of named Australian endothermic and exothermic organisms to changes in the ambient temperature and explain how these responses assist temperature regulation

and

1.1.P3 Analyse information from secondary sources to describe adaptations and responses that have occurred in Australian organisms to assist temperature regulation

= Jennifer =

HSC
who would even realise that!!!

but i think they are the same as well though in hsc you are comparing organisms and how they differ in responding to temperature regulation and what adaptations help carry out these functions it is more specific as it asks for ectotherms and endotherms

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
well obviuosly, the first one tells you to provide like a case study or indepth understanding of the chosen organism and specifically the adaptations it has. the second is just general adaptations animals posses.
i think this was posted somwhere before ..

cko

HSC
basically anaylise info to source out responses of endo/ecto therms and then compare them. Just odn't worry yourself with tha wording, it was done pretty botchy anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)