Difference between action and time plans? (1 Viewer)

Brie-is-Me

HSC
Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2? No one in my class can and even my teacher's explanation wasn't entirely satisfactory or clear so i'm hoping you guys can. Aaaaalso, my folio isn't extremely long. It seems to have everything I need, all the appropriate headings and relevant information but it is certainly not a 300pager. I'm at the top of my class of about 40, and have done really well and come 1st in all our previous assignments for the past 2 year, but it seems fluffing on and padding the folio out isn't one of my skills. Should I be worried? Or as long as I have what I need i'll be fine? Thankyou daaarlings.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Isn't it basically saying what you planned on doing compared to what you did do? Time ... and ... action. Well thats my understanding anyway.

40 pages really isn't that long... but if you ahve covered everyhting properly in that space well done! how much research and experiments have you done? i get a lot from that

Brie-is-Me

HSC
No no, not 40 pages long. It'll be longer than that when it's done. I meant there are 40 people in my class that I usually come first ahead of in exams and assessments.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
haha yeah fair enough.... helps if i could read... there is only 3 in my class

Lori.

HSC
An action plan is basically a list of everything you need to do in order to make your MDP - from the beginning where you brainstormed how to solve your problem to the final evaluations. This needs to be set out in point form, e.g.
1. Do this, because ...bla bla bla
2. Do that, in order to ...bla bla bla

Your time plan, preferrably in the form of a spreadsheet, should list all actions explained in the action plan on one side, and show when and over what period of time the actions were taken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)