Difference between internal and HSC results (1 Viewer)

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Just out of curiosity bc it would vary a lot between schools, for people who have finished HSC, was there a big difference between your internal school mark in a subject (the one you get on your school report) compared to your HSC result for that subject?

Last edited:

Lumenoria

HSC
Hey. I haven't graduated, but I have a lot of friends who have. One of them had an internal mark (reported mark in school report, NOT moderated mark) of 70 in English Advanced, then got 91 as a final HSC mark. They had a very strong cohort though, 90% of them got either a Band 5 or 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hey. I haven't graduated, but I have a lot of friends who have. One of them had an internal mark (reported mark in school report, NOT moderated mark) of 70 in English Advanced, then got 91 as a final HSC mark. They had a very strong cohort though, 90% of them got either a Band 5 or 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know what the school rank was?

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
I don't know if this would be considered as a 'big' gap, but when I got my results, my internal school mark for English was 88 but my external mark for the HSC exam was 94. As a result, I got 91 overall for English(Adv.).

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
I don't know if this would be considered as a 'big' gap, but when I got my results, my internal school mark for English was 88 but my external mark for the HSC exam was 94. As a result, I got 91 overall for English(Adv.).
Was the 88 on your school report, or like was it your assessment mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)