Difficulty of physics (1 Viewer)

tom9422

HSC
Now i don't do the subject and i'm not planning on switching considering i only have 1 HSC exam left in 2 days but my friend who keeps complaining about it keeps saying its essentially 4u maths.

I have a strong feeling he's either bullshitting or assuming that rearranging and applying equations or whatever you guys do is somehow 4u maths difficulty.

Can anyone shed light on it?

Aindan

HSC
Um it's definitely harder than most subjects because it requires a deep understanding of the content and is more than just rote learning and writing down the answer. In saying that, the maths is mindblowingly easy compared to 4unit maths.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Now i don't do the subject and i'm not planning on switching considering i only have 1 HSC exam left in 2 days but my friend who keeps complaining about it keeps saying its essentially 4u maths.

I have a strong feeling he's either bullshitting or assuming that rearranging and applying equations or whatever you guys do is somehow 4u maths difficulty.

Can anyone shed light on it?
lol the calculations questions in the physcis exams are easy, its the explaining/longer questions that are harder imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)