difficulty of topic (1 Viewer)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
is it just me or is INTRODUCED SPECIES a bloody easy topic, u cud do the entire topic in half an hour all u need is an example/case study of an introduced plant and animal and a bit about it and control strategies then a few other things about quarantine and how species can migrate and thats about it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its really easy, especially with the core topic caring for the country ... they are sorta similar.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ok, well compared 2 the other topics i found this prett hard, yeah, the content is straight forward, just case studies, quarentine and control stuff, but hav u looked at past hsc questions, these options hav all extended responses,most are weird questions, try em b4 u say its easy-dawso

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
true that dawso, on the surface its quite easy, but in order to get the top marks your answers really need to stand out. in order to do that you need to know your case studies...and extra info, you need to know what you are talking about abd use the big words in context, and ANSWER THE QUESTION. its easy to do well, but you could very easily screw it up by being cocky n not preparing well

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
U will actually be surprised at just how much info comes back into ur mind when u read the exam question.

Like the 7 mark question from last yr, i didn't have much time left, but i did the rabbit, and i remember all sorts of little things, even how long the rabbit gestation period is.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
CAPE: i totally agree, wen put under exam pressure u remember so much :D
EVERYONE ELSE: yeah fair enuf, but still its not a difficult course, once uve studied it and studied a bit and got ur practice answers to a fine art, its not too difficult rite?

haejin

the whole EES course is easy as, it's a wonder it isnt scaled down the most.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
agreed... except some bogans/twits like addict and dawso dont agree... maybe they shud do senior science instead haha

DessicatedAngel

HSC
Yeah, it's not exactly hard. I am currently doing it also, and especially the Introduced Species is very much straight forward stuff.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
matt_f64 said:
agreed... except some bogans/twits like addict and dawso dont agree... maybe they shud do senior science instead haha
man, maybe u should go back to watever little town u crawled out of and think before u say shit

both me and lou (addict) finished earth last year with band 6s, i got a 97.....so u wait and see what u get in this "hella easy course"....tell me...what mark did u get in ur trial, raw mark out of 100?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol..matt_f64 finished last year too, but i agree, that was a really shit comment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)