diffrence b/w combined degrees and double degrees (1 Viewer)

HSC
combined degree = getting combining units for 2 degrees but ending up being shit at both
double = doing 1 degree twice but being uber good at it

thats how it is. dont listen to the noobs who say "same shit different smell" or equivalent.
dude.

a double degree is not doing the same degree twice.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
So you will be both shit at medicine and surgery?
Already knew that but coz your a fob.
lol yeh cuz theres a degree called B Surgery? its not the same as 2 seperate degrees where u can do them seperately e.g. engineering/finance. hence not combined degree douche bag.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I thought they went like this:

Double Degree: You do 2 degrees, they're different e.g. Comm/Sci. The only units which would overlap would be Business Information Systems or something. So nothing.

Combined: 2 degrees, but many of the units overlap e.g. science/engineering. Physics and maths overlap at the very least, you can also do computer science or something which is both? Iuno but the units are similar. Another one may or may not be Comm/Law e.g. commercial law overlaps, obviously.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I thought they went like this:

Double Degree: You do 2 degrees, they're different e.g. Comm/Sci. The only units which would overlap would be Business Information Systems or something. So nothing.

Combined: 2 degrees, but many of the units overlap e.g. science/engineering. Physics and maths overlap at the very least, you can also do computer science or something which is both? Iuno but the units are similar. Another one may or may not be Comm/Law e.g. commercial law overlaps, obviously.
At ANU, the official handbook term is Combined for all programs, including Arts/Science (which is what I'm doing). TTBOMK the terms are completely equivalent and I don't know of any university that says anything different.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
At ANU, the official handbook term is Combined for all programs, including Arts/Science (which is what I'm doing). TTBOMK the terms are completely equivalent and I don't know of any university that says anything different.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)