Diggers Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
False advertising..What is actually happening at this Autonomy Day aside from excessive alcohol consumption? Is there a timetable anywhere? Costs? Just saw an email in studentmail but it was all faggy with unhelpful info really. I have the day off, my boss is going to a funeral :( :D and I prrrrobably won't go but I wanna know what I'm missing out on first, just in case :p

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
Lawn:
Early: the giant soccer game
9am: FRAT kegs
11am: Ironman
12pm: 'Boat Races'
After: some comedy

Inside:
Music all day

Carpark:
Music all day
Jim Beam promo shit
Bouncy games

Same as usual

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've got a class from 8-9am that I have to attend, apart from that I'll be there most of the day. I hope the weather isn't shitty like it is today.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
Jim Beam promo shit
Am I the only one that isn't impressed with the Jim Beam girls? Sure they're hot, and they wear hardly anything in the freezing cold, but so what? There's hotter girls around that are more likely to put out.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I don't think they're hot at all. The ones I've seen looked a bit like they were smacked in the face and covered with makeup. But you get free stuff so meh.

I was under the impression that they probably would be more likely to put out, though prolly only to really sleazy 'hot' guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)