Digital System Structures (1 Viewer)

rand0m3r

HSC
According to the CSE website, COMP2021 is now known as COMP3222 (i think that's the right numbers) so i imagine the course has changed a bit. So what were the changes?

And are SENG students still required to do this course as a core subject.

Finally, how hard is COMP2021. I've had friends tell me how bad it is, especially towards the end of the semester? is it a bad idea to do data org (COMP2011) with it in the same session? don't wanna get overworked since i'll be doing 27uoc next session.

sunny

meh.
HSC
rand0m3r said:
Finally, how hard is COMP2021. I've had friends tell me how bad it is, especially towards the end of the semester? is it a bad idea to do data org (COMP2011) with it in the same session? don't wanna get overworked since i'll be doing 27uoc next session.
That depends who you ask. When I did DSS I found it very good subject to do, although I thought there were problems with it, but thats just with any other subject. I though the workload was managable - I basically did all the assignments and labs by myself, without my lab partner. I did this with higher data org in the same session.

ace

is retired
HSC
I did DSS this session, it was okay. Not too hard, not too light.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Zoodborg,

Haha, all they did was change it to a harder (but different) course. Have Fun dude.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

rand0mr,
Yes its still core for seng. If you haven't done comp2021, you'll do its now (changed) equivalent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)