Dilemma (1 Viewer)

HSC
I log on to see my results, and notice that I have recieved a mark of 35 for a course. So Im pretty sure I couldnt of gone that shit.........35? wtf.

For this course I had to resit a supplementary exam last week, which was the mid session. I was sitting on 11/15 before the final and mid-sesion (worth 60 and 25 each respectively)......and getting 24/85 for the remainder of the course? Im certain i couldnt of?

Anyway, my question is, how would one approach the university on a matter like this? I was expecting 60s but definitely not 35.........

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
blindedinchains said:
just emailed the lecturer-in-charge now, hope this shit gets sorted out!
If you don't get an email back from the LIC within a few days, email student central.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
uhawww said:
If you don't get an email back from the LIC within a few days, email student central.
Something this important you should really go see them in person and get it rectified right away

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Omium said:
Something this important you should really go see them in person and get it rectified right away
There's probably no need to waste time trying to meet someone in person. I've heard of people having issues before where the wrong results were entered (or weren't submitted at all) and the issue was always rectified fairly fast via email. It really isn't that serious, unless the lecturer starts claiming 35 is his correct final mark.

edit: In saying it isn't that serious, I mean at this point in time. The longer you leave it the worse it'll get.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
yeah, all you do is go see the LIC of the course and ask for a remark or check of scores, it'll cost but if you honestly believe that is possible that they've made a mistake, then it's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)