Dilemma (1 Viewer)

er15

HSC
Hey guys I got offered Business at UTS and Commerce/Law at UWS.

I am not sure which one I should go and attend, as my ambitions are to transfer to USYD after 1 year.

However, I am also thinking of taking a year off and to work in order to gain experience. And so I am really not sure what to do nor what Uni to attend.

If I were go to UWS, it would take approx 20mins one way (first by train and then by bus together). With UTS it would be approx. 30-35min journey each way.

So basically I am in dilemma to pick either Uni for first year, as well wanting to transfer to USYD Commerce in 2nd year.

What to do?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Go to whichever. Make sure your marks are as high as possible though so you can get the external transfer.

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
Well 5-10 minute difference isn't that big of a gap so i wouldn't use distance as a really big factor. Second which one would you want/enjoy more because at the end of the day you still need the grades to transfer. If you take the gap year what do you intend to do after or during, lol the possibilities are endless but some kind of plan is required

Kingportable

HSC
UTS Business is considered to be easier so there is more room for a higher WAM and GPA, its at a nicer location than UWS and judging from comments on the employability of UWS law students in the job market yeah you don't wanna get stuck there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)