Diploma's, Cert 3? HELP ME! (1 Viewer)

Kazaf

HSC
I'm looking to apply for ABA and have a hard decision between IT and Accounting.

I'm interested in computing and advancing my skills in it, it finishes the Semester with a Certificate 3.
What is that eligible for?
Will it lead me into uni/UTS?

The accounting course finishes with an advanced diploma, same question what do they lead to.

I'm looking to apply really soon as spaces are limited.

What are the ones with better options.

I'm looking at accounting because I want to try something new, my maths results are good and my parents insists I take this course.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Kazaf said:
I'm looking to apply for ABA and have a hard decision between IT and Accounting.

I'm interested in computing and advancing my skills in it, it finishes the Semester with a Certificate 3.
What is that eligible for?
Will it lead me into uni/UTS?

The accounting course finishes with an advanced diploma, same question what do they lead to.

I'm looking to apply really soon as spaces are limited.

What are the ones with better options.

I'm looking at accounting because I want to try something new, my maths results are good and my parents insists I take this course.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks!
No uni in the country accepts a Certificate 3 as a basis for entry or credit toward course, however a Diploma is accepted at just about every uni and will give around a years worth of credit toward future uni study in the same field. So if you are looking towards doing a business or accounting degree down the track, then definitely go for the diploma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)