dirty talk: yes/no? what do girls like to hear during sex? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
llamalope said:
*repped* bwahahahaha

as long as guys don't say derogatory stuff, calling a girl a bitch, slut or ho... i think you might be ok. compliments work well....
I thought girls liked dirty talk! What about if you're role playing?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
ione thing ive learnt, is that they liked to be warned in advance if you're going to pull out and come on their tits
Wow, that's so sensitive of you.

GSTARRAW

Yeah my gf likes to know when im going to cum when she's giving me head, she can't stand the taste of it and i think it just ruins the whole moment when you have to do that and then dirty the whole place.... I wish she'd just take the load, maybe i should talk to her about it.

GSTARRAW

Yea kind of... I mean, just makes things more messier.... and theres no follow through!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Yeah my gf likes to know when im going to cum when she's giving me head, she can't stand the taste of it and i think it just ruins the whole moment when you have to do that and then dirty the whole place.... I wish she'd just take the load, maybe i should talk to her about it.
if she can't stand the taste of it then she has every right not to swallow.

besides, if my boyfriend only did something for the sake of pleasing me, i wouldn't enjoy it knowing that he hated it.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ha one guy once said "thats it i want to hear you squeal like a pig!"....so i got up and left him to finish the job by himself.
my boyfriend tells me when he is about to go whether im giving him head or we are having sex whatever...and i dont mind...for some reason to me i like it.
but i dont really like a guy who tries to use dirty talk to turn me on.....keep quiet..its actually a turn off

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
my boyfriend tells me when he is about to go whether im giving him head or we are having sex whatever...and i dont mind...for some reason to me i like it.
That's a psychological thing, you like it because it's showing that you're doing a good job pleasing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)