Disadvantaged? (1 Viewer)

M'broughRockz

HSC
wtf. Crap line of thinking. Yeah wateva. Their are alot of things in bio that involves chemical formulas and stuff and i thought i'd ask.

kerry

HSC
N/A
you are not at all disadvantaged.

the only formula that is similar is.....
well i can't even think of an equation in biology that i ever learnt...

except of course for photosynthesis and that doesn't even need to be balanced.

each subject is a separate entity. each has its own syllabus, and everything you need to know in the course you will find out by reading this syllabus.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
hell no..biology is massively easier.
although from completing both courses at the same time i have definitely found that things in biology have made some chemistry things easier to understand...but that's just me...without the bio you'd still be fine in chem...without the chem you're fine in bio..only me and 2 other people do chem in our bio class.

elisabeth

HSC
M'broughRockz said:
wtf. Crap line of thinking. Yeah wateva. Their are alot of things in bio that involves chemical formulas and stuff and i thought i'd ask.
Well you asked, and I reckon I'd know a tad more about that considering I've finished the course and all :rolleyes:

There actually is barely anything involving formulae in year 12 bio... photosynthesis and respiration, sure, but they don't need to be balanced. The only options which have them would be biochemistry and maybe biotechnology.

Ditto to what Kerry said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)