Disappointed with Maths... (1 Viewer)

AVY

HSC
So I've prepared a lot for this exam but for some reason I wasn't in my top form today and definitely didn't perform at my best. Excluding Q16 b and c, the paper was decent. I wasn't sure about a few here and there and I stuffed the probability question *fuming.* I am hoping for a raw mark of at least 80. :/ I'm kicking myself because all the right answers are coming to me NOW :mad:

For CSSA trials I got a raw mark of 89 and I'm ranked 2nd. In my report, my mark for math was 94%

Do I still have a chance of a band 6?

ellie95

HSC
N/A
So I've prepared a lot for this exam but for some reason I wasn't in my top form today and definitely didn't perform at my best. Excluding Q16 b and c, the paper was decent. I wasn't sure about a few here and there and I stuffed the probability question *fuming.* I am hoping for a raw mark of at least 80. :/ I'm kicking myself because all the right answers are coming to me NOW :mad:

For CSSA trials I got a raw mark of 89 and I'm ranked 2nd. In my report, my mark for math was 94%

Do I still have a chance of a band 6?
That's exactly like me, not much you can do now ;( at least you know you've given it your best and you have extra units so most likely if you did really well in others maths wont count

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
sigh... i assume my mark will be around 85+ .. raw please.. so many silly mistake like forgetting to change to radians or putting the Pi in the end answer for volume ==

duckysd

HSC
Same for me and for a lot of the people in my school. I guess if everyone performed like that then we get good mark??

AVY

HSC
-sigh- I know how you feel guys :L It sucks, I just hope I can still get a band 6. I have 12 units so maybe this won't get counted..

kieranp1994

HSC
Dont worry, maths was fucked

Did it last year and overall this years paper was so much harder. This years question 16 was messed

Scarlet Tears

HSC
I think I'm disappointed too, I just realised how many marks I missed that I could have easily gotten. It really sucks, but we're not the only ones. I guess we just need to try extra hard in our other subjects to pull maths up!

sebel

HSC
same here i feel fucked .

couldn't even find the coordinates of N

didn't get the finance question right

but got through question 16 ...............ugh wat the hell..

AVY

HSC
Bahahaha same! I did everything right except the last little step. Ugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)