• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

discipline in nursing class (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardworkingnurs

HSC
in the every wednesday morning class at CB02.04.13, across the first year, one boy and one girl like to talk to each other through adult nursing classes.

Chatting of this couple is their right, but it would be annoying at class because many other students study here and listen to lectures.

It is surprsing that nobody stands out to advise them to stop talking, but this couple enjoys themselve so much.

What we should do? how to reduce their hormone?

Any nursing interventions to ineffective hormone control?

Last edited:

purplemonkey

HSC
Uh I don't think hormones have much to do with it, they're probably just chatty type of people. If it bothers you that much ask them politely to stop talking as you're trying to work. If it got really bad I suppose you could ask the tutor after class to speak to them about it. I don't know - just ask them nicely, most people would be quiet after that.

hardworkingnurs

HSC
this couple "head approachs head", chatting and chatting, probably some students behind them are watching living movie. Hormone especially produced in love render them lose control.

But I am still curious, after class, this couple can do anything, really anything, anything!!! why this happens in class and disturb other students?

Does this mean to show us nobody can take away my boy or nobody can take away my girl? if so, that should be hormone advertisment.

Last edited:

purplemonkey

HSC
I don't know. Why don't you ask them? If you're going to get that annoyed you need to confront them and let them know they're impeding on your study. If they want to talk they should leave the class and if they want to learn they should shut up.

hardworkingnurs

HSC
Nursing diagnosis:

Ineffective Hormone Control As Evidenced By head approaching head, chatting and chatting, watching living movie and hormone advertisement.

Last edited:
L

LucyHappy

this room is magic, a girl sometimes turns her head back to see a boy around 20 seconds. Don't see front teacher but look at a rear boy especially having to turn head back and with several rows distance. Incredible. pudency goes away.

Last edited by a moderator:

mary1990

HSC
Magic hormone vs Discipline, amorous turning head back, so funny.

mary1990

HSC
at this room one goggle female is extremely addictive in gossip talking. s.b. perhaps have found you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)