Discounts on Macbook Air (1 Viewer)

Magic_in_me

HSC
Do you guys know the cheapest way to get a new Macbook Air? Namely, do you know of any discounts and participating stores? E.g. student discount at Apple store. Cheers.

HSC
um... i purchased mine with the student discount, and they gave me a $100 gift card (which you can use to buy ur macbook case?)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You can get student discount at Apple Store but from memory the discount was between 4%-8%.

You're better off waiting for a JB Hifi or Dick Smith 10% off Apple computers sale (seems to happen every other week- keep an eye on OzBargain) and then getting it price matched at Apple Store if you really want to buy from there (since they accept AMEX).

Assuming they launch new Macbook Airs next week (which there are rumours they are) then you can expect discounts on old stock as retailers try to clear them if not closer to the day, or right after.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Do you guys know the cheapest way to get a new Macbook Air? Namely, do you know of any discounts and participating stores? E.g. student discount at Apple store. Cheers.
There's always somebody selling a macbook air with insanely cheap price on Gumtree. Buy from that site at your own risk.

Larche

HSC
Are you thinking of buying the 11 inch or the 13 inch one? Im thinking of buying an air too but idk which size to buy

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you thinking of buying the 11 inch or the 13 inch one? Im thinking of buying an air too but idk which size to buy
Rumour has it on the 9th March they'll announce a 12 inch macbook Air in the middle.

I personally find the 11" to be perfect but if the 12" is same dimensions (i.e. reduced bezel) then I'd probably go for that if I was in your position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)