Discovery thesis! (1 Viewer)

FC ATAR

HSC
I know i'm asking a lot of questions, but i'm losing it... :chainsaw2:

If I was to state that discoveries result in a persona transforming in some way.. can I show that discoveries can be made through physical journeys/processes and through mental processes? If I've confused you let me know

:hammer:

HSC
I know i'm asking a lot of questions, but i'm losing it... :chainsaw2:

If I was to state that discoveries result in a persona transforming in some way.. can I show that discoveries can be made through physical journeys/processes and through mental processes? If I've confused you let me know

:hammer:
It would make sense if you said: Discoveries often prompt a transformation in one's personality through a progression of physical or mental processes

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
You definitely should be able to argue that but then again most questions might get you to target something so it's always a good idea to answer the question directly after,

you could treat what you just provided more of like a definition as to what discovery is and how it works but your true thesis will come to light when you start using terms of the question and actually start answering it,

e.g. The discovery of new places leads to intensely meaningful and significant changes to an individual.

For the question above, if you placed your standard physical and mental changes stuff it would sort of make sense but as you can tell there's a small part of the question you miss out.

So borrowing the thesis above, this is what a proper 'thesis' could look like:

Discoveries often prompt a transformation in one's personality through a progression of physical or mental processes. As such, composers reinforce through their central characters that these transformations often occur as an individual uncovers new places in the world.

... then introduce your texts and you should be good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)