Discuss: Study techniques! (1 Viewer)

NEGROizzle

HSC
DISCUSS: STUDY TECHNIQUES!

How much time do you guys spend on extension 2 maths a week and how often, ALSO how much time do you spend on extension 1 maths relative to extension 2.

HOW DO YOU STUDY FOR 4 UNIT ASWELL?

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
lol i do study until what i was expected to stop at (set by myself) and then take break, then repeat. I personally always finish mx1 first before touching 4u. But other than that, its pure 4u after that.
Hmmmm approx time for each:
mx1 - 7 ( depends on workload) -------------> both really depend on how i schedule things, sometimes no 3u for a week besides class work
mx2 - 10+ (once work is set it never ends :()

oh and for maths its better to do a variety of questions instead of a lot, so i do work from 3 books.
phoenix, cambridge, excel. And yes I complete every question cos if i skip im gg :L

mioumiou

HSC
lol i do study until what i was expected to stop at (set by myself) and then take break, then repeat. I personally always finish mx1 first before touching 4u. But other than that, its pure 4u after that.
Hmmmm approx time for each:
mx1 - 7 ( depends on workload) -------------> both really depend on how i schedule things, sometimes no 3u for a week besides class work
mx2 - 10+ (once work is set it never ends :()

oh and for maths its better to do a variety of questions instead of a lot, so i do work from 3 books.
phoenix, cambridge, excel. And yes I complete every question cos if i skip im gg :L
Wow, 17+ hours of Maths each week? That's a lot!
I hope I can be like you... "once the work is set it never ends...." :(
It always ends during the half way for me. :(

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
just do all your hw
plus after each topic, do past hsc questions.
and then you will be fine.

kevda1st

HSC
To do well in Extension 2, It should occupy about 60-80% of your study time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)