(discussion in a lab report) how to answer to "how do you control any other variables"? (1 Viewer)

catha230

HSC
Hi, so in the discussion section of my upcoming practical assessment on advanced mechanics, I will potentially be asked to answer to "how do you control any other variables (controlled variables I reckon)?" Since I am not exposed to the experiment question beforehand, I wonder if there's a general formula that can get me full marks for this. I mean what must I include in the answer? Usually for controlled variable, gravitational acceleration fits the majority of cases but you don't really control this. Otherwise if depends on the question. Is there a general formula on what I must include in the answer for this? Thank you so much in advance!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, so in the discussion section of my upcoming practical assessment on advanced mechanics, I will potentially be asked to answer to "how do you control any other variables (controlled variables I reckon)?" Since I am not exposed to the experiment question beforehand, I wonder if there's a general formula that can get me full marks for this. I mean what must I include in the answer? Usually for controlled variable, gravitational acceleration fits the majority of cases but you don't really control this. Otherwise if depends on the question. Is there a general formula on what I must include in the answer for this? Thank you so much in advance!
I mean it depends on the question. Honestly there's nothing to it but just thinking of any variables in your experiment. I don't know how you can have a general formula for that lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)