Discussion: NBA vs European Style Basketball (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
thank god for pure shooters such as peja stojakovic
there seems to be less shooters and more flair players these days, gone are the days of chris mullin, michael jordan etc and it seems "superstar players" like carmello and james rely more on raw talent than basketball skills

bobbie212

iverson wit his second straight 50 pt game. Too bad the sixers lost due to the incompetancy of their other players.

tensai

HSC
Best NBA team:

Centre: Shaq
PF: Duncan
SF: Garnett
SG:Kobe
PG: Nash.

Reserves: B Wallace, Ray Allen, Iverson...some other SOnics shooter,

Oops, forgot Nash is Canadian. Oh well, pg iverson

TruthIsOutThere

HSC
bobbie212 said:
iverson wit his second straight 50 pt game. Too bad the sixers lost due to the incompetancy of their other players.
Iverson is a good player but only when he plays like the way he had the back-2-back 50 point games. He normally just pops shots from anywhere, shooting like 30% from the field, since his support players are not as good these days, Philly is not winning like they used to. After those 2 games and some games leading up to that and after that, I thought Iverson learned how to play properly finally, then he went back to his normal self soon after!! LOL

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
If USA actually put their ten best players together, and actually put some effort in, they'd beat any team in the world, easy.

Believe.

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
One name that hasn't been tossed into the mix of shooters is Michael Redd... who I believe has one of the better shots in the NBA right now. That quick release is superb.

And I do believe that an elite NBA team comprised of Shaq, KG, Kidd et cetera would school any other nation. The gap is getting closer in the International game with respect to the Americans theres no doubt about that.

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
Hotsauce said:
One name that hasn't been tossed into the mix of shooters is Michael Redd... who I believe has one of the better shots in the NBA right now. That quick release is superb.
Team USA needed Redd at the 2004 olympics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)