Discussion: On girls that approach you at the train station... (Part II) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horny unicorn

HSC
i have copypasted all of your messages regarding tute girls and the last 2 l&r threads to friends i have in your english tute so they know what they're dealing with
you forced me to do this

seanieg89

HSC
i have copypasted all of your messages regarding tute girls and the last 2 l&r threads to friends i have in your english tute so they know what they're dealing with
you forced me to do this
thats going to freak them the fuck out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What is wrong with a random conversation with an attractive stranger? Not everything needs to be pursued man. You seriously need to find an outlet for all of this energy because spending it (over)thinking women clearly isn't working out for you.
Yes but I take the mindset of if I don't do anything, then I'm not going to get anything. Besides, it's not like these things happen all that often.

I dunno... it's all confusing to me

why is option 3 at the bottom of that list

also
"The worst thing is she will say no, and you will never meet her again. Nothing has been lost"

except you know
maybe a couple of teeth
Because the person who talked to me gave it last.

Also, I'd probably just think they'd go "eww no you creep" and then walk away. y be violent

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you forced me to do this
~if they don't accept me for who i truly am, then they're not for me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)