discussion (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
Hey guys so I have a mock trial on Thursday for business and its going to test the whole syllabus, so any ideas of how I can briefly learn everything? and I don't know if I will have time today because I have a bio mock trial tomorrow so I am studying for that and then for business you also need to know case studies for the essay section. So I am wondering if anyone knows what I can do? like a crash course or brief notes?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Extensive and effective studying for Business Studies cannot be done in one day. You should ensure you allocate enough time to your Business Studies preparations for both your trial exam and the HSC exam.

With the little time you have, I suggest using the syllabus dot points along with summarised notes to study for your mock exam. It will allow you to obtain a brief idea of each concept but will rely on your ability to expand on the knowledge you acquire within that short time frame through your responses to the Section II, III and IV questions.

In terms of case studies, I have uploaded documents containing case studies for both Marketing and Human Resources which I believe may help you:

Good luck with your mock exam! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)