Distance Ed students (1 Viewer)

HSC
im a DE student. i was wondering if any fellow bosers are? how have you coped this year? how helpful was your teacher? what subject did you do?

i do food tech and my teacher was so good. she was really caring! she helped alot. i think my course mark was 89% and i was 1/4.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lil lelu said:
im a DE student. i was wondering if any fellow bosers are? how have you coped this year? how helpful was your teacher? what subject did you do?

i do food tech and my teacher was so good. she was really caring! she helped alot. i think my course mark was 89% and i was 1/4.
I did Modern History, but I had to drop it. The work just got really, really hard and I had to give it up so I could focus on my other subjects.

My teacher was great though, really helpful and understanding...it was a shame I had to drop it.

HSC
yeah thats was was good bout food tech, it is a fairly easy subject so i could sorta do it on my own in a way. i had to choose between food and economics, but i figured econ would kill me coz i found yr11 econ too hard!

elisabeth

HSC
I did German continuers through Open High School. My teacher was helpful whenever I had questions, which, admittedly wasn't often, because I did muck around sometimes and treat my lessons as 'frees'. I was a bit slack in sending back work and I didn't actually finish the whole course... but it doesn't matter, because my report was excellent and I just found out today I topped the course. :D

Last edited:

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I do modern history and geography by DE (Walgett Community College... woo hoo!). Its ok... has pros and cons. I don't really have much contact with my teachers but what I do have is good. Theres only me in modern, and theres 3 in geo, and I'm topping it, which is good. I was always really slack in sending the title pages back but its ok. I finished the courses in week 1 term 3. I was annoyed when I realised that if I had been sending them in regularly I would have been finished week 3 of term 2. But whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)