Distance ed? (1 Viewer)

ash_tayla

HSC
Hey guys, just wondering how hard it would be to pick up Ext 1 as a distance education subject? My year has a really small cohort, and I'm the only one who wants to do the subject. Anyway, any advice would be appreciated! :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, just wondering how hard it would be to pick up Ext 1 as a distance education subject? My year has a really small cohort, and I'm the only one who wants to do the subject. Anyway, any advice would be appreciated! :)
Can't see what the problem would be.. just work hard and who knows how well you could end up doing?

All the best!

kp888

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, i definitely agree with what isplicer mentioned above.

What is important is that you enjoy the subject and put in the effort. For me personally, I initially took biology as a subject to fill up my free periods at school. However, I started to feel that it was something I was really passionate about. This passion + perseverence allowed me to achieve a state rank for HSC Biology, which I never dreamt of doing at the end of year 11.

Therefore, PURSUE your dreams, be PASSIONATE about what you do, and PERSEVERE in it, this will only yield SUCCESS

Good luck!

ash_tayla

HSC
Thanks both of you! I'm already doing Chem by distance but it's going well so hopefully this turns out to be the same! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)