Distance Education (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
To those of you who have done (or are currently doing) distance education courses through your school, is it your responsibility to collect your packages from the office?

Just curious as I haven't recieved anything for german beginners yet ...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I think so. I know some friends who do Eco using distance education, and they collect their work from the librarian. You could ask those that are responsible for giving you work in your school.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Mark576 said:
To those of you who have done (or are currently doing) distance education courses through your school, is it your responsibility to collect your packages from the office?

Just curious as I haven't recieved anything for german beginners yet ...
Yay! Somebody else here is also doing German!

James747

HSC
In my skool, Open High School stuff come in directly to our teachers first, then they get passed onto us. Then when the work is done, we pass it back to the teacher who then send it back off to Open High.

James747

HSC
Sorry, didnt really answer your question in the post before.

Its really their responsibility to pass the stuff down to you since you will not know when the work arrives. This is, however, just the case at my skool cuz we have a co-ordinator. Not sure how it runs at other skools.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
We have a co-ordinator who receives our work, they put it into an assigned box (like an individual inbox) with our names on it , then it is our responsibility to check regulary and collect any work assigned. Then when we've done the work we put it into another box the 'out box' which is the same for all people doing DE. The co-ordinator checks it off (that we've handed, what title page it is and the date it was handed in and sent) and then it gets sent away.

I would think it is you're responsibility to check and collect your work. But for assessments you should be notified by the co-ordinator of the requirements and dates etc.

This is how they did it at my school anyway it might be different for you so you should check with your co-ordinator. Also good luck with it, DE may seem hard at times but you get used to it and can end up with some really good skills. :)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Thanks for all the replies, I'll just ask the office who I must see. (I don't know since I'm new to the school)

sammygirl

HSC
well im doing my french continuers through distance ed year 11 and 12, but my packages get sent to me in my classes or if im away, to my supervisor person. go ask the front desk people if things have come n if they havent get the supervisor to call the distance people

*you can't be disappointed if you have no expectations*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)