Distinction Courses (1 Viewer)

I

icycloud

Bookie said:
massive pile. 2500 pages my current guess. 9 modules and a texbook photocopy from 1980.

just gonna read I suppose. I chapter done already
2500 PAGES? ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH..MY..GOD..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It was just an estimate lol. Bookie could you scan like the first page in so i could have a peek?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yes Aaron, around 2500 if you count the massive textbook photocopy. IOts daunting, but we'll get through it.

Riv, my scanners out, but if your willing to wait, I'll copy the first file from the CD (which has every module)tomorow morning

lucii

HSC
OMG... u guys got your stuff ALREADY?! ARGH... i better check the mail... i wanna c this pile lol..

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
yeah i got my package on friday.
man this is gonna be SO DAUNTING - i swear the wad of stuff gives an immediate impression.

mirun100

HSC
holy shit....have u guys started doing it yet? its friggin ginormous. are u guys doing the questions at the end of each reading?

Last edited:

frenchic

HSC
N/A
I still havent gotten my comp. lit. stuff and it was supposed to come at about the same time as cosmology...arrrrrgh! :(

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
I think they said the website login stuff comes just before the first residential

frenchic

HSC
N/A
I got my login stuff for the website today and I emailed the course coordinator about the pack. I have a sneaking suspicion they got my address wrong, cause when I was logging into the website, my address was wrong...dear oh dear lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)