Distinctively Visual Other Related Texts? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I used Evangelion 1.01 the anime directed by Hideaki Anno and my prescribed was Maestro by Peter Goldsworthy. Strange match-up I know, but it worked quite well.
I linked the use of red to describe Keller and the reds used as a motif to describe Shinji.
I also linked the portrayal of the Darwinians and the people surrounding Shinji.
It was pretty good. I think I went well in this section, I'll have to wait for raw marks though.
I got 17/20

A little disappointing, but my writing was very rough and more disjointed than usual due to my lack of sleep and nervousness. ~~*~**~~HSC~*~*~*~*`

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Are there any other good animes (apart from Evangelion 1.01) to use for a related text?
If not, are there any great picture books or poems to use for a related text?
Any anime, film, etc. would be good because a lot of it is visual.

since animes and animated movies are all drawn and fabricated the way they are on purpose it emphasises how the text type fits into this module.

Arys

HSC
I'm doing the movie the Tree of Life by Terrence Malick as related text for the Shoe-Horn Sonata...
Does anyone else have ideas?

ashley95g

HSC
does anyone know any good related texts to henry lawsons short stories? in desperate need of help

teastwell

HSC
was wondering if you could help a little with techniques and so forth with Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds?!

Wingiam

HSC
i give points!!! However I am currently on this road... kinda......I found 1 but feel as if its not the best, 5 centimeters per second, amazin' anime movie!!
BTw's bit too late huh...

Skitzgerald

HSC
Shoe-Horn sonata is my prescribed text, and i was thinking about ORT's, and I thought I could do some Wilfred Owen, but after doing some research I found out that it's a HSC prescribed text for Module B, could i still use him? Do i just have to make sure I don't use any of the prescribed poems?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)