Distinctively Visual (1 Viewer)

M1CKYD

HSC
im studying the 'shoe horn sonata' for my prescribed text, and now i need a related text, can anyone help me???

special-hayley

HSC
Hey you should try the movie 'pleasantville' by Gary Ross, the advertisement 'Its a living thing' by the NSW government or the film 'Mississippi Burning' by Alan Parker. They are the ones my teacher has given us notes on for related texts for 'The Shoe-Horn Sonata'.

Good luck:)

seanstakes

HSC
you could try the Picture book 'Rose Blanche'

Techniques are proficient, it is easy to understand, and you should have no trouble borrowing it from a Library.

kptm

HSC
i realllllllyyyyyy need the freakin related texts!!!.....search freakin hours for one cant even find any..so i ask u ppl....if u wanna suggest me one please DO SO!!!!!!! :headbang::bomb::music::):rofl::rudolf::jedi::confused::santa::haha::headbang::spzz::wave::eek:

jo-di-e

HSC
PARADISE ROAD....
it is very similar they create a choir in the movie as well.....

Hey does anyone know where i can get a hold of actual footage of the play 'shoe horn sonata'??? it is so hard to do this play under the 'distinctive visual' topic when u cant actually c it....

tbabe97

HSC
As far as i no there is no film of the play, my teacher found 3 little extracts of the play but he couldnt get the whole play. it wasnt available.

and just to let you's all no, 'PARADISE ROAD' is probably not a good related text, because it was inspired by the shoehorn sonata and was written based around the shoe horn sonata, so therefore wouldnt be a great text cos its basically the same thing.

TwiiLovve

HSC
PARADISE ROAD....
it is very similar they create a choir in the movie as well.....

Hey does anyone know where i can get a hold of actual footage of the play 'shoe horn sonata'??? it is so hard to do this play under the 'distinctive visual' topic when u cant actually c it....

heyyys
umm.. i know they were doing the actual play in the newtown theater a few months ago i went it was really good.. but im not sure if its still on ..
my teachers performed the play with most of teh images and music so if you cant find anything else you could try and talk to your teacher and see if they will perform it for your year ?
.x

diistraction

HSC
does anyone know any related texts for the she horn sonata, witness (film) and also the story of tom brennan

please get bakk to me asap

fanku very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)