Distinguished Achievers List (as a searchable Excel file) (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Lucan\' said:
I'm one of the 8 subject guys!!! hahaha..I feel weird..

"Which one", you say?

Which name resembles "Lucan' " ? ;)

Congrats to everyone we ripped it.

P.S. - I'm not asian...note the lack of "keke" in my posts?
keke.

(sorry I just couldn't resist)

Captain pi

HSC
An Important Observation having vast implications for the state

I noticed, in the 2004 Distinguished Achievers' List (with credit to Lazarus again), that, if you sort the lists by student number, after 15114924, there is a list of 32 students with precisely the same result: a sole mention in the top band for IPT.

While this might have been expected in a small school with an exceptionally good IPT department with generally poor result in other courses, the school concerned was North Sydney Girls' High

It was quite surreal – not least because it made me realise how banal and wasted my life has been.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I can find one error in there. I go to the Scots School, however there are a few students ive never seen before. I think they should have added the town and the name of the school.

Bet you cant guess which one i am.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Captain pi said:
I noticed, in the 2004 Distinguished Achievers' List (with credit to Lazarus again), that, if you sort the lists by student number, after 15114924, there is a list of 32 students with precisely the same result: a sole mention in the top band for IPT.

While this might have been expected in a small school with an exceptionally good IPT department with generally poor result in other courses, the school concerned was North Sydney Girls' High

It was quite surreal – not least because it made me realise how banal and wasted my life has been.
They were probably a class of year 10 or 11 accelerants in IPT

gobby41

Life Goal - $5.000 p/w
HSC
And there I was searching 1 by 1 like an idiot but hey forgive me it is 5am and I havent slept yet lol

tigergal

Wests Tigers Supporter
HSC
Out of about 165 yr 12s plus about 20 of us yr 11 ipt kids, so say 185 students we had 150 ... sure this years grade didnt go as well as we are used to but thats still a great achievement.

sarahn

HSC
krabby_me said:
I can find one error in there. I go to the Scots School, however there are a few students ive never seen before. I think they should have added the town and the name of the school.

Bet you cant guess which one i am.
i can.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)